Why Higher Priced Pork Meat Should Be Considered Over "Affordable Prices"
Why Higher Priced Pork Meat Should Be Considered Over “Affordable Prices”Over the last two years, events such as geo-political unrest and the pandemic have contributed to a volatile economy, which, now, coupled by hefty inflation, has increased the cost of living across the globe. In addition, the increase in the cost of fuel has impacted the food value and supply chain. It’s a vicious cycle: farmers can’t afford to feed and supply pigs at the same rate yet the demand for pork remains relatively high because it is still one of the more affordable proteins. People were concerned that these macroeconomic factors may result in supply shortages with the consequential demand for pork products. However, prices have still inflated and many families can’t not afford to purchase the expensive pork meat. It really is a conundrum, but at Van Wyngaardt, we supply our pork at wholesale prices to ensure our customers are still able to afford superior quality, tasty processed meat. Van Wyngaardt takes great pride in sourcing the finest pork products. From tasty cured meats to succulent ribs, we stock a variety of meats perfect for any occasion. We always supply the best quality meat products at competitive online prices. However, we still maintain our excellent quality by
- Not adding antibiotics or hormones
- Complying with good stockmanship and animal welfare practices
- Ensuring our meat products are cut to order and packaged to guarantee freshness and quality—delivery to your business.
Our range of products include
- Breakfast sausages.
- Cooked pre-marinated ribs.
- Footlong sausages.
- Hocks and shanks.
- Speciality smoked pork
- Assorted loaves
Quality assuranceAt Van Wyngaardt, we do all of this! All of our products are:
- SABS approved. The SABS Certification Mark is a third-party guarantee of a product’s quality, safety, and reliability, assuring consumers that the product conforms to specifications based on ISO / IEC 17065.
- Export (ZA44), FSA accredited, and HACCP approved.
- Locally sourced.
- Packaged professionally to ensure shelf-life and freshness.
Van Wyngaardt’s delivery policy
Our delivery policy requires a minimum order amount depending on the region. You may order from Monday to Thursday. Should you place an order before 12:00, we assure you of next-day delivery. If you order after 12:00, the order will be delivered to you the following working day. This is only valid for Gauteng stores. Outer Gauteng stores delivery period may vary. At Van Wyngaardt, we pride ourselves on always providing exceedingly good meats.
Should you have any queries or require more information, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us, and one of our sales representatives will gladly assist you.