Where Our Service And Our Quality Standards "Meat"
Where Our Service And Our Quality Standards “Meat”
At Van Wyngaardt, we are committed to the well-being of our employees, our suppliers and all the communities which we serve. For us, superior quality processed pork products are not negotiable! “EXCEEDINGLY GOOD MEATS “ is more than a slogan; it’s a promise to our consumers.
We proudly stand by the Van Wyngaardt quality standards!
- Our products are consistent, specification driven and are regularly tested by SABS for necessary micro testing and shelf life.
- Our products are stored, chilled and frozen under correct temperatures and transported in our delivery vehicles under strict cold-chain management procedures.
- All packaging material used is food safety approved.
- We have well-documented contingency plans in place so that you can rest assured you’ll receive the best pork meat quality, always.
- Our raw material products are consistently documented and sourced locally from approved and accredited farms. We adhere to the highest wholesale meat standards, always.
Did you know that the Van Wyngaardt Deli Meat processing plant is home to a retail pack and value-add department that produces products for the retail and catering markets.
We offer a variety of products, including bacons, hams, cooked sausages, pizza toppings, cooked marinated ribs, smoked, pickled and cured products, cooked silverside and pastrami. The processing plant operates 24 hours a day, six days per week.
If you have any family and/or friends overseas, tell them to get a taste of South Africa’s best pork! Van Wyngaardt Deli Meat plant is export approved (ZA44), FSA accredited, and HACCP approved.
Quality assurance best practices
At Van Wyngaardt, all of our products are:
- SABS approved. The SABS Certification Mark is a third-party guarantee of a product’s quality, safety, and reliability, assuring consumers that the product conforms to specifications based on ISO / IEC 17065.
- Export (ZA44), FSA accredited, and HACCP approved.
- Locally sourced.
- Packaged professionally to ensure shelf-life and freshness.
We also adhere to all the quality assurance processes required by the South African National Accreditation System (SANAS).
How to order our pork products
Our online product enquiry platform has been specifically designed to provide you with a professional, efficient ordering experience. Please fill in the web form with your details, relevant industry (wholesale, retail or private) and the specifications of your order. Once this is sent to us, our knowledgeable sales representatives will process your order and ensure it is delivered to its destination (local and international) within the timeframe specified on the delivery policy.
Van Wyngaardt’s delivery policy
Our delivery policy requires a minimum order amount depending on the region. You may order from Monday to Thursday. Should you place an order before 12:00, we assure you of next-day delivery. If you order after 12:00, the order will be delivered to you the following working day. This is only valid for Gauteng stores. Outer Gauteng stores delivery period may vary. At Van Wyngaardt, we pride ourselves on always providing exceedingly good meats.
Should you have any queries or require more information, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us, and one of our sales representatives will gladly assist you.