Do you want to launch a food truck business?
Are you looking to sell high-quality pork dishes and other meals but don’t have enough capital to rent premises yet? Start with a food truck. The food truck market has grown exponentially over the last five to 10 years, with many start-ups finding success and upscaling to permanent restaurants.
Before you start looking at trucks, marketing and licensing, ensure that you find a wholesale meat supplier with a wide variety of products available. With these products in mind, start by:
- Putting together a menu together.
- Building your brand. Logo, online presence and conducting market research to know your food will appeal to your target audience need to be done.
- Rent or buy a food truck.
- Obtain the relevant licensing permits.
Benefits of a food truck business
- You can go to your audience: Unlike brick and mortar restaurants, you can travel to events and give prospective consumers a taste of your unique spin on meat.
- You can tailor the menu to suit the event: If you’re at a sports match or music festival, stock up on meat products such as footlong sausages, assorted hams and smoked pork; create delicious easy to eat hotdogs and sandwiches.
- Less product wastage: You only need to buy as much wholesale pork as you need for each specific event.
- Easy to clean: Cleaning a commercial kitchen at the end of every service can take hours. Food trucks are specifically designed to store all your necessities neatly and efficiently. Remember to always stick to the South African Government Food and Hygiene Regulations.
Are you ready to start your mobile restaurant journey? Van Wyngaardt is here to help you succeed. All our meat products are cut to order and packaged according to legal requirements to guarantee freshness and superior quality. Van Wyngaardt complies with acceptable animal welfare practices.
How to order the best wholesale pork meat products online
We have completely overhauled our website, improving everything from the images to the customer experience and our online product enquiry platform. On each product page, you’ll find descriptions of the meats as well as the product codes.
All you need to do is to fill in the webform (which can be found directly below the product list) with your details and the selection of pork meat products that you require. We have a large variety of locally sourced products. Simply click ‘submit’ once you have chosen your products. Our experienced sales representatives will process your order as quickly as possible. Your order of high-quality pork meats will be delivered to your business premises (or the address listed on the webform) according to the time specified in our delivery policy below.
Van Wyngaardt’s delivery policy
Our delivery policy requires a minimum order amount depending on the region. You may order from Monday to Thursday. If you order before 12:00, we guarantee delivery the next day; should it be after 12:00, your order will be delivered to you the following working day. This is only valid for Gauteng stores. Outer Gauteng stores delivery period may vary. We pride ourselves on supplying exceedingly good pork meats. Van Wyngaardt is a name you can trust.